First Page Design

Learning Programming Language Easily

This is my first programming language

So I am really happy

I want to be a programmer. So I am learning programming code. I started from html basic then i'll start css, javascript, php, c, c++ etc

so if you want to learn html then vist w3school also see the image below
sarari park and next to diya bari

About W3schools

W3Schools is a web developer's site. It provides tutorials and references covering many aspects of web programming, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, SQL, PHP, ASP, etc.
   My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

   My Bonnie lies over the sea.

   My Bonnie lies over the ocean.
   
   Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.
    
 My Bonnie lies over the ocean
    
 My Bonnie lies over the ocean
 
 My Bonnie does not lie over the ocean
 
 My Bonnie lies over the ocean that is (a2+b2) 
 and water is defined by H2O
 
 My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Now learn about Quotation: WWF's goal is to: Build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
link without www. test out Here is a quote from WWF's website:
The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.1 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. WWF’s unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science, involves action at every level from local to global, and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.close to 5 million globally.
Mission and Vision
WWF's mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most
pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
Our vision is to build a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
A Brighter Future
We seek to save a planet, a world of life. Reconciling the needs of
human beings and the needs of others that share the Earth, we
seek to practice conservation that is humane in the broadest

How to write a abbreviation?

The WHO was founded in 1948

Comments